Donations

https://www.paypal.me/ellepersephone

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

PoemC

The mistakes we make in the yellow light
Haunt us in the day.
Haunt me in the dark of the night
Wordless whispers in my eyes

What I write means nothing
Just to make you laugh or cry
But you give nothing back
And it all happens again

And the music from another time
Comes
And we know not what to do with it
We pause in silent wonderment
Because we are from another time
When nothing means nothing

I will not tell you
I will not tell you
I keep saying
The nothing
I keep saying
But I cannot
Stop.
You must discover me through your own eyes
Through your own experience

In the dark of the night
I write to you
Hoping
You will understand.

I love it and I love it
More than I love you
Because the emptiness I feel
Is the Truth

And I know that you hurt
And I know that you hurt
But I can’t seem to be enough for you.
I don’t know what I’d do
If I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. New posts published every Friday. Follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
No, I will not be your Facebook friend!