Donations

https://www.paypal.me/ellepersephone

Friday, January 27, 2012

Anatomy of Anatomy

This is the true story of my period.

7 Days Before Blessed Event: Rage

6 Days Before Blessed Event: Rage tempered with Constant Irritation

5 Days Before Blessed Event: Constant Irritation tempered with Depression. And Tears.

4 Days Before Blessed Event: Depression and Tears tempered with Tiredness.

3 Days Be….: …extreme …tiredness …

2 Days Before Blessed Event: Extreme Tiredness tempered with Insomnia
(yes, you fuckin’ read that right, you fuckin’ MAN)

1 Day Before Blessed Event: What Blessed Event? (Forgetfulness) then… oh, shit

Day of Blessed Event: SO MUCH ENERGY IT IS RADIATING OFF MY BEING.
I AM HYSTERICAL, HILARIOUS. I CAN DO ANYTHING.
I JUST LOST 5 POUNDS OVERNIGHT!

The other three weeks of the month I am perfectly calm. I swear.

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment. New posts published every Friday. Follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
No, I will not be your Facebook friend!