Donations

https://www.paypal.me/ellepersephone

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Hipster Jesus, Take The Wheel


Phillipines, close to Heaven

Things I imagine Hipster Jesus saying when watching us:

1. That won’t work out like you think it will.

2. Don’t eat that. Don’t feed it to your children.

3. No.

4. I saw that.

5. You are pretty much talking about yourself.

6. You should marry her. Or, whatever.

7. Loosen up. This is supposed to be fun.

8. Stop looking in the mirror. You should worry about being pretty on the inside.

9. Uhhhmm, I gave you free will. You should be able to handle that on your own.

10. If you don’t believe me, why do you keep calling my name?

11. They are called vanity plates for a reason.

12. Stop talking. You aren’t saying anything.

13. Stop arguing. You need to give them their own country.

14. You already have one of those. Don't buy another.

15. Is that really a good use of my time?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. New posts published every Friday. Follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
No, I will not be your Facebook friend!