Donations

https://www.paypal.me/ellepersephone

Friday, May 18, 2012

coffee meet ups borning


Meet Joseph
This is Joseph's online profile

~About Me~
SERIOUSLY WOMAN WHATS UP WITH THE MYSPACE PICTURE IN THE BATHROOM MIRROR? DO YOU ALL NOT HAVE FRIENDS THAT YOU NEED TO TAKE SELF PHOTOS OF YOURSELFS, NO ONLY ARE THEY SELF PHOTOS BUT JUST OF A FACE AND BREASTS COME ON WE WANNA SEE A BODY THAT GOES WITH THE FAVE AND RECENT NOT FROM LAST YEAR OR FROM 20 YEARS AGO GET WITH THE PROGRAM!!!

I have pictures just not on display, I'd rather have the choice of who I send a message to and not who sees my picture and sends me a message purely on what I look like.

I'm a naturalist, environmentalist, humanitarian that enjoy being outdoors, mountainbike riding, walking, hiking, rollerblading, kayaking, I prefer summer over spring, spring over fall, fall over winter but appreciate all seasons in there own way.

I would like to further my knowledge and wisdom continuing learning all I can about many topics from history to geography, ancient civilizations, Greek methology, Egyptethology, ancient rome, British history, the lost island of MU etc etc.

(Reader’s Note: …the lost island of What?!)

what makes me unique is I'm awake, I'm not a person who believes much of what I read or see.

(Reader’s Note: Remember this. It will be important later.)

I like music with a good beat from classic rock to some Jazz to older hip hop and reggae music not played on the radio... No top 40.

Down to earth realist who is non judge mental open minded is the type of character I have. I'm passionate about life and positive energy, to me this is what life is about and helping others, being selfless, it's not about the status the ego, the car, the house, the clothes, the job, it's how you treat others because all that material stuff can be gone in a second and you won't be remembered for what you had, you will be remembered for who you where, what you stood for and your charactor as a human being.

Let's be honest we can say all the good traits about ourselfs but you dont truly know unless you meet in person if you will be attracted have a connection chemistry and personalities getting along.

Over messages you can't get to know anyone, sure the first few messages and I'm not talking 10 words or two sentences but actually writing a short chapter is aparagraph at least and gets a conversation go.

~First Date~
Meet up have a drink do an activity like pool, bowling, walk, hike, rollerblade, winery, ice skating, hot chocolate, tea, ice cream, museum, art gallery, bite to eat, dancing.

as long as its something other then the same old coffee interview, which I don't do nor do i even drink coffee coffee meet ups borning and not my style....

Doing something fun like an activity gets a better way to see a persons personality cause really that's what it's all about in the end. Looks get you in the door personality gets you a friend and things blossom from there.

So the women who are checking out my profile after receiving a message from me, please send me a paragraph so we can have a conversation to get started or at least send me a message back to acknowledge the message I sent thank you. Thats not to much to ask for is it?

Did you enjoy that, Dear Reader? He seems normal, right?
Wait! It gets better. This is what he wrote me via text message…

Reader's Note: FML

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. New posts published every Friday. Follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
No, I will not be your Facebook friend!